Wednesday, February 18, 2009

IMY

i haven't heard your voice yet today. i don't know why im jotting down about you on my blog, but i guess it's cause you are just always there in my mind. honestly, you're the first person that pops up in my head everytime i wake up, the only face that dances in my imaginary eyes whenever i wipe the sleep off them, the one i keep thinking about on my everyday journey to office. you're mad. you're mad for making me mad for you. i wonder what could've been if i wasn't so blind before, if you weren't too shy and hid yourself from me, i bet things could have been more exciting hey. heh.. thinking about it lays a crooked smile on my face. it's just funny, and unbelievable at the same time. well i guess everything happens for a reason, as long as im not losing you sooner or later then it'd be okay. but i don't like being the only one who's excited, just so you know.


im never speaking up again
now there's no reason
i've got the kind of love in my hands
to last all seasons and seasons

3 comments: