Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good morning

morning everyone. it's 15 mins past 9 and im at work yawning as much as i could. arghh the thought of 8 hours more to go before work is over is totally killing me. i know i should be doing the task given but meh, it's only February and i still have a long way to go so i better not waste my free time on it hey? haha. so let's see, there's only 3 of us in this office, like wth right? it's a firm so it's understandable. but that's what bores me the most, too less of people so im not really free to do anything or move wherever i want eventhough i have my own laptop and a mac pc here. anyhoooww *yawns* heheheh im soo bored? i think imma watch White Chicks again. i've been watching that movie for the past few days and i found it really fucking hilarious. oh god those Wayan Bros are the best actors alive. to those who've seen it, do you know the girl who acted in 'The exorcism of Emily Rose'? she's in this movie as well and omg she is bloody hot? especially in the bit where they're dancing at a club, she dances so well and it's a fucking turn on? oh man.. she drools me over with her moves and pretty face. blaaaahh *drools*. and Vanessa Carlton - A thousand miles is such a nice song hey. i've been playing it over and over on my playlist and it never seems to bore me at all. plus it has nice lyrics. mmhm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment