Friday, February 19, 2010

Another truth

I dreamt about you again last night. weird isn't it? how I wished it was for real. but the only real thing here is my tears roll down whenever I think of you, whenever I am in 'your' mood. it's been months, but I seem like running in a circle, running around you. what have you done to me? what have you given me in the past? whenever I tried hooking up, I failed. cause it's always you who appeared at the end of the winning line. I got to admit, you're the best i have ever had. you are the all time winner. but it's okay.. someone once told me, "If they don't want you anymore there is nothing you could do. let go. let them be happy." and so I did. I let go of you out of my life. it's now my time to let go of myself from yours. it's just another lie when I say I don't love you no more.

John Legend - Everybody knows

No comments:

Post a Comment