Thursday, April 23, 2009

torn

a part of me wants to leave you alone.
a part of me wants for you to come home.
a part of me says i'm living a lie,
and i'm better off without you.
a part of me says to think it through.
a part of me says I'm over you.
a part of me wants to say goodbye.
a part of me is asking why...
a part of me wants to leave.
but a part of me wants to be here with you.
and everytime i think we're over and done you do something to get me back loving you.
and you got me just torn.
torn in between the two.
cause i really want to be with you.
but something's telling me i should leave you alone
there were no issues when we started out.
it was cool.
it was everything that love's about.
but something happened.
plus i'm feeling so burnt out.
i can't understand you now
a part of me says it's all my fault.
a part of me says "they ain't what you want."
a part of me says to get my bags.
a part of me says i can't do that.
so many times i... i was ready to go.
so many times i... i had my foot out the door
so many times I... i thought to give you a chance, thought you'd be a better person
now i'm sitting here and i'm so confused.
cause i keep fighting myself for you.
i don't know how much more i can take but i can't feel this way
you just got me so torn

No comments:

Post a Comment